I do have lots to be thankful for this year. Of course, the list is way too long to spell out here, but I wanted to highlight the top of the list.
- Jesus Love me... despite my actions and imperfections.
- My Family Loves me... although I'm not perfect.
- My Wife Loves me... She sees the man I can be
- My Friends Love me... well, not sure why.
- A roof is over my head, with hot and cold air.
- I have clothes to wear, that color match (sometimes..)
- I am not hungry. In fact, I eat too much and need to lose weight!
- I have a passion in life. Photography.
And the list goes on.....
I wish everyone a wonderful and inspiring Happy Thanksgiving!
And hope each morning, you take 5 minutes to have a thanksgiving moment.